Lay-Z-Spa Toronto, 180 Airjet Plus Massage System, Foam Wall Hot Tub, 40% More Energy Efficient, Wifi Control, Includes Padded Pillows, 5-7 Person

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Lay-Z-Spa Toronto, 180 Airjet Plus Massage System, Foam Wall Hot Tub, 40% More Energy Efficient, Wifi Control, Includes Padded Pillows, 5-7 Person

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Can I leave the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ inflated when not in use? While it’s possible to leave the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ inflated, it’s recommended to deflate and store it in a dry and secure location when not in use for an extended period. The most useful comparison in Lay-Z-Spa's range is the Lay-Z-Spa Paris, which is rated for the same number of people, and though its specs say it takes slightly more water, the inflated size is the same. The Paris doesn't have the Milan's app control, but it does have as many bubble jets, and it has LED lights inside, for a more colourful experience.

Built using Thermacore™ Construction and then covered with a DuraPlus™ Cover, this PE foam walled hot tub provides a stable structure and offers a longer lifespan than any inflatable hot tub. Is the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ suitable for children? The Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ should always be used under adult supervision, especially when children are present. Follow safety guidelines and ensure proper water depth. On the chilly day we first set up the Milan, it needed to stay on overnight to warm up to our requested 37°C. We've also tried it on 22°C days (where the temperature dropped to around 14°C overnight) and for the first heat, it still needed an overnight warm, because the water temperature was only about 12°C.

Can I use the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ if I’m pregnant? It’s recommended to consult with a healthcare professional before using the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ during pregnancy to ensure it’s safe for both you and your baby.

Is the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ energy-efficient? The Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ features an energy-saving timer that allows you to schedule the heating and filtration cycles, promoting energy efficiency and cost savings. How long does it take to set up the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™? The setup time for the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ is typically around 15-30 minutes, depending on the specific model and your familiarity with the process. Set up: Find a suitable location for the hot tub, ensuring a flat and stable surface. Unroll the hot tub and connect the pump to the liner’s inflation valve. Inflate the hot tub until it reaches its desired shape and size.But in here, it's a tangle of outstretched limbs flat on the floor of the tub. And I'm over six feet tall, so while I fit in there perfectly well (the water height is comfortable for me, too), more than two people my size would get rapidly Twister-like. The Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood Hot Tub offers a premium and affordable spa experience in the comfort of your own home. With its LED light liner, all-surrounding massage system, freeze shield technology, and warranty coverage, this hot tub is designed to provide ultimate relaxation. The easy setup and maintenance make it a popular choice among relaxation enthusiasts. Where to Buy the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood Hot Tub

Does the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ come with a cover? Yes, the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ comes with a durable cover to help keep the water clean, maintain temperature, and protect the spa when not in use. Can I customize the water temperature settings on the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™? Yes, the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ allows you to adjust and customize the water temperature to your desired level of comfort using the control panel. Once it's at heat, the Milan will maintain that temperature from then on, topping the heat up as required, for as long as you have the heating function on.

One thing that surprised us is that the bottom of the tub didn't inflate, but this is normal – and is fine, as we'll come to. The ladies and gentlemen at Lay-Z-Spa have been listening to your concerns when it comes to running costs of a hot tub. So, here we introduce to you the first Foam Walled Hot Tub from Lay-Z-Spa. Is the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ suitable for all weather conditions? The Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ is designed to withstand various weather conditions but should not be left exposed to extreme elements. It’s recommended to use the included cover and practice proper maintenance. Using the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood Hot Tub is simple and hassle-free. Follow these steps to get started: Enjoy and relax: Step into the hot tub and immerse yourself in pure relaxation. The durable Duraplus material and soft-touch pillows provide excellent comfort, while the massage system targets your body for a truly rejuvenating experience.

Can I use the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ in saltwater? No, the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ is not designed for use with saltwater. It’s important to use freshwater and appropriate sanitizing methods as recommended by the manufacturer.How many people can fit in the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™? The Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ can comfortably accommodate up to 4-6 people, making it perfect for small gatherings or relaxation with family and friends. This smart hot tub's WiFi connectivity allows you to control your hot tub from the Lay‑Z‑Spa app so it is always ready when you want it to be and won't use unnecessary energy when you don't need it to. Using the app or the app's voice control compatibility, you can access and control the features. ENERGY‑SAVING FEATURES What is the lifespan of the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™? The lifespan of the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood AirJet™ can vary depending on usage, maintenance, and other factors. Proper care and maintenance can help prolong its lifespan. When it comes to choosing a hot tub, the Lay-Z-Spa Hollywood stands out as a reliable option. This hot tub offers a range of benefits, from its easy setup and affordable price to its comfortable design and soothing relaxation. However, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons to ensure it meets your specific needs and preferences. This is definitely not a cheap hot tub. Pros: We haven't talked about running costs here – it will vary depending on your energy provider, and whether you're running solar panels or anything like that. But it is a lot of energy – Lay-Z-Spa's FAQ section has a bit of information about it, but the gist is that if you use it several times per week, it will have a noticeable cost. It'll be worth breaking it down and stashing it water-free when you're not actually planning to use it. But that's not specific to this hot tub – it's true of them all.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop