WE’VE GOT CHEMISTRY: A collection of extreme erotica

WE’VE GOT CHEMISTRY: A collection of extreme erotica

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Ball Punching Brother - by Little Bob - A story about ball busting sport and the joy of getting it in the nuts repeatedly. The cruel Sadist bowed at her audience and told them, “You can all Venmo me your wagers at your convenience. So when her German Shepherd starts sniffing at Carol and then becomes sexually aggressive with her, Janice lets what happens, happen, offering no help whatsoever.

A Family Of Sluts - by Slammi Tammi - This true story begins with my being gang-raped in front of my three daughters while my husband was in jail for drunk driving. He Said He Loved Her - by Newman - For all those that get titillation from rape stories here is a true story for you. Be Careful What You Wish For - by Anon - A man in his 40s fantasizes about a mid 20s woman new in the office and promises he would "give his left nut" to sleep with her. Gifts - by Anon - Steve has a hard time finding women that can take the entire length of his huge penis.F. Gargoyle - A strangely familiar sci-fi tale about a dissatisfied husband that finds the grass isn't necessarily green across the road.

Alley - by Red Dragon - A couple trying to spice up their sex life get in the habit of having sex in unusual places. Bitch Get's A Lesson, The - by Tara - Mark teaches Sara, a fellow classmate and total bitch, a very valuable lesson.

Alternate Decision - by Goldfish - A young woman tells a story relating to things that are happening in her home country. Deception - by Shadowfax Racer - This is a true story about what happened to a young man who was a little too naive for his own good. They decide the only humane thing is to make her feel like a normal girl by turning her into a slut. Joel mentions he and Daisy believed in the family bed, and Eric was free to join them if he wanted to. Forever Knight: Haitian Voodoo Magic - by The Fan - Nicolas Knight is a legendary vampire living in 20th century Toronto.

Family Ways - by Frank McCoy - In an alternate universe where family incest is okay and pedophilia is acceptable, Frank describes a "loving" family and how they bring up their children. In The Dead Of The Night - by Me2u1time - A man happens upon a horrific auto accident where two girls have been killed. Clowning Around - by Macfar - Being a clown is a noble profession, I'm sure, but for me it was simply a way of earning the extra money I needed to finally graduate from college. Ethics Of Business, The - by Wayward - A young businesswoman finds herself in serious trouble when a plan to destroy a rival company goes wrong.

Alien Plant - by Gouryella - A couple stumble across an alien plant and for one of them it ends badly.

Angel In The Night - by Slim n' Dusty - A woman finds pleasure in the recklessness of young male drivers. WARNING: This chapter contains gruesome scenes that involve blood, violence, murder, and evisceration. M' gives a fascinating insight into her growing sexuality, her relations with people living and dead.A Little Girl And Her Big Brother - by An Erotica Addict - Cindy is taught about sex in the bathroom by her older brother. Foolish Games - by Sue be-do - A woman and her boyfriend get into deep trouble when he has to leave her helpless and alone for just a short while. Parts XXVI and XXVIII got pulled from the site where I originally posted this story until I toned them down. Getting Even With Dad - by Princesslina - It started when Lina was 13 years old she was never the best or brightest student in school and her dad knew it and took advantage of this and would use sex as a punishment for bad grades. Driving Lesson, The - by Mellanie Hewlitt - A young woman needs badly to pass her driving test, but instead she is unwillingly test driven by two men.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop