Me You Us - Bliss G-Spot Vibrator - 5.5 Inch Purple - Curved for Targeted G-Spot Stimulation and Intense Pleasure

£8.105
FREE Shipping

Me You Us - Bliss G-Spot Vibrator - 5.5 Inch Purple - Curved for Targeted G-Spot Stimulation and Intense Pleasure

RRP: £16.21
Price: £8.105
£8.105 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

The short end of the vibrator hits your clitoris with 7 vibrating patterns, taking your erotic game to the next level. This vibrator is perfectly curved to really hit that sweet spot, as the head angles it’s way to the G-spot to stimulate the nerve-rich area with precision.

PS: If it's vaginal penetration you’re after, check out G-spot vibrators or rabbit vibrators for dual stimulation. All our products are delivered in discreet plain brown boxed packaging with no visual material or information whatsoever. inches), remote-controllable from up to 30 feet away, and has 15 vibration patterns for a range of sensation.This wireless and rechargeable vibrator ensures long-lasting pleasure with its powerful battery life. Why it's worth it: Happy Rabbit's Rechargeable Rabbit Ears Bullet Vibrator is small but mighty (measuring 4. I will say that the motor in the lapper combined with the motor in the vibration itself does get a bit loud when activated together though. Fleming previously told SELF that she likes how the harness is machine-washable and adjusts to fit hips up to 65 inches.

This silicone material is also not the smoothest when penetrating, leaves you feeling dry on the way out, and whatever moisture you have instantly dries up on the vibrator.Der einzige Motor der relativ laut ist ist der für den ich sage mal Finger in der mitte, der sehr stark schwingt und super stimuliert. Honestly was very hesitant originally about purchasing this, but I took a chance and don't regret it! Deliveries to the below locations are classed as Remote Location deliveries and take 1 additional working day to be delivered. The main shaft of the vibrator also has a motor near its head that delivers 7 rumbling vibration intensities straight into your A-spot. The O-Maker Vibrator offers a range of vibration modes and intensities to cater to diverse user preferences.

Get your G-Bliss vibrator now and elevate your solo or partner experiences to a whole new level of satisfaction.The 7 patterns of stimulation are designed to tap your G-spot and the humped textures enhance the stimulation, giving you an experience like no other.

With its specially designed G-spot stimulation zone, this vibrator accurately targets women’s G-spot, delivering an unparalleled orgasmic experience. J'ai acheté cela pour ma femme, et la première fois qu'elle l'a utilisé, elle a eu des orgasmes à répétition. This vibrator is made from silicone and features 10 modes of vibration, giving you plenty of choice when it comes to play.The modes are an exciting addition to the vibrator, especially that you can control both the flap and vibration differently! It also doesn't give strong vibrations on the outside well, so it can't even rest against the clit like bunny ears used to. Comes with a cute purple drawstring bag and a charger which makes it easy to carry around and keep clean! This G-spot and clitoral stimulator is like our dual-action vibrators that simultaneously tease and please your two major hot spots.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop