The Investigator [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

The Investigator [DVD] [1997] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Just as there is evidence on behalf of the prosecution so there may be evidence on behalf of the prisoner which may cause a doubt as to his guilt. In either case, he is entitled to the benefit of the doubt. But while the prosecution must prove the guilt of the prisoner, there is no such burden laid on the prisoner to prove his innocence and it is sufficient for him to raise a doubt as to his guilt; he is not bound to satisfy the jury of his innocence. raise the upper age limit of child witnesses automatically eligible for special measures from those under 17 to include those under 18 MOJ (2022) Achieving Best Evidence: Guidance on Interviewing Victims and Witnesses, and Guidance on Using Special Measures

understand how a particular crime has been committed, the type of material that may have been generated in the commission of the offence and how or where this material might be recovered Letty's spin-off from the Lucas Davenport series reminds me of how Renee Ballard is Harry Bosch. The authors created a new series with a female lead a carbon copy of their successful male characters. I would love this more if Letty's perfection is more understated. Despite my mini-rant, I'm still all-in for the next one! Article 14 is not a stand-alone right and must be used alongside another Article. When talking about ‘discrimination’ in this context, it means the right to enjoy a convention right free from discrimination. In domestic terms, the Equality Act 2010 is designed to express most of the principles explicit or implicit in Article 14 in statutory terms. identifying whether a crime has actually been committed, with a view to commencing criminal proceedingsgive the potential witness enough information to allow them to decide whether they require special measures

There is zero character development of other characters. There's a reason why I referred to the Senator as Senator and the special ops guy as Delta Force. Pretty much everyone is in awe of Letty and thinks she's smarter than the local police. The story is part investigation and part action thriller. The opening is memorable and, starting with chapter three, readers get the occasional point of view of the antagonists, rather than the entire book being from Letty’s point of view. a) involves the use of violence, results in substantial financial gain or is conducted by a large number of persons in pursuit of a common purpose or I’m a big fan of Sandford’s writing and in his hands this story gradually morphs from an interesting and often amusing account of Letty landing on her feet and directing traffic pretty much from the start, to something darker and more sinister. And because we can see what’s happening from the point of view of both the investigators and the criminals, we have a pretty good idea – although not in a detailed way – of what’s potentially coming down the line. The set-piece action scene, when when it arrives, is significant in size and scale, with Letty having a front row seat. By this point I was right with her and though it might be argued that the whole concoction is somewhat unlikely (actually, highly unlikely in my view) it was certainly dramatic and well told, and I was willingly dragged along with it.From there, we got into the ragtag militia group, more oil companies, and various government agencies. I just never connected with any of it. An investigator should strive to ‘set the scene’ for the court and jury. Accordingly, any relevant evidence about the circumstances surrounding the commission of the crime should be sought as it can usually be presented to the court. Bad character Letty Davenport, the brilliant and tenacious adopted daughter of Lucas Davenport, takes the investigative reins in the newest thriller from #1 bestselling author John Sandford. On the positive side, the good guy's scenes were interspersed with those from the viewpoints of the bad guys. I liked how this gave me insight into the motivations of each side. I was in suspense about how the situations in the book would be resolved! Yes. I received my Father’s Day present. As is frequently the case, John Sandford has written a book I couldn’t put down. I would steal a few minutes to read whenever I could. If this isn’t the fastest I have ever read a book it is certainly near the top.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop