Moschino Fresh Couture 100ml For Women Eau De Toilette

Moschino Fresh Couture 100ml For Women Eau De Toilette

RRP: £58.85
Price: £29.425
£29.425 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

I suppose it attraction is mainly the novel bottle, since either of the 2 fragrances that it blatantly copies is available much cheaper! Very fun perfume, my friends find the bottle hilarious but I’ve been complimented on the scent quite a bit! I often swap fragrances with my hubby; I steal his Guerlain Vetiver, L’Occitan Eau de Cade and Versace Eau Fraiche, while he loves my florals and aquatics: he has used up full bottles of TF Black Orchid, Davidoff Cool Water for women etc. Gonna edit when I test it more carefully,but for now it's meh,I really like it's unique bottle and want to own it,but the scent.

It’s a fun fragrance, the citrus and floral notes are very prominent in the beginning, I did smell the peonies and the musky dry down. Don't get me wrong the fact I'm defending it illustrates that I'm on board with the concept but I will say this. I bought a sample before looking at the notes, and I guess I thought it would be a soapy/shampoo type smell, which I tend to like but I had it wrong. In the similar way the last release 'Toy' was in offensive and above all, not cheap smelling so is Fresh Couture.I live in California where it can get 90-100 in summer time and to freshen up I spritz on this little cleaning product. How to use: Hold the fragrance approx 5 inches away and spray your skin, focusing on pulse points (neck and wrists). The top notes are characterized by the imaginative but at the same time perfect combination of bergamot and mandarin without renouncing seduction thanks to the full-bodied exotic touch of Yang Ylang. This fragrance will open with fresh and fruity bergamot, mandarin and raspberry which is fun and full of life. So I’ve been eyeballing this online for ages now and not where in my city sells this brand so when I found this.

Moschino 100ml 30-50 30ml 50ml Barbie EDT female floral fruity moschino Mothers Day spo-default spo-disabled Spring summer womens-perfume Young //www.I have to admit I thought this was more gender-neutral from the bottle, but it's much more femme than anything I normally wear. Sweet berry florals ripen a handspan off the skin for an hour, and fade to wet woods for another two. Taking the iconography of a bottle that has no aspirational value and using it as the inspiration for a vessel to contain something so luxurious and haute couture.

Yes, this is what Fresh Couture could have been but I'm afraid this is the most vile and hilariously cheap smelling fruity floral I've smelled to date. com/products/moschino-fresh-couture-eau-de-toilette-womens-perfume-spray-30ml-50ml-100ml 6149300813983 Moschino Fresh Couture Eau de Toilette Women's Perfume Spray (30ml, 50ml, 100ml) 29. However, despite this core issue, what won me over was the bold design of the bottle and the way this and the top notes of the fragrance play together. I have to admit that I took a rather shallow approach to this fragrance, and didn't want to like it because of the bottle.At the first spritz it's fresh with mandarin orange and bergamot, so cool and refreshing that it's summery and perfect to take with you to the beach. The citrus and raspberry notes are the most prominent to me, I never really get a whole lot of wood from either of them but I know it's there to keep the fragrance slightly grounded as well as that ambroxan.

• Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop